Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Delta Expanse (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Star Trek Universe (played by Section)

'With the ability to use the Jenolan Dyson sphere to freely go to and from the Delta Quadrant, the species of the Alpha, Beta and Gamma quadrants are in for many surprises. While the U.S.S. VOYAGER did come here once before, it for the most part went straight home and did not explore much. Now, all the races are attempting to gain some kind of foot hold here. Now, who or what will the races of these Quadrants find? With the vast unexplored regions, the threats of the Borg and Undine, and the Tholians now ripping open holes to other dimensions and timelines? Anything can happen now... and no one is really ready for it.'

(I am looking for anyone really~ If you are interested just send me a message here or PM me~ You could either be a Star Trek character, or part of another franchise all together, or just be something you made up~ I don't mind what it is!)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

*Fires hand off into sky* I'd be mroe than happy to do this rp :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Delta Expanse (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus