Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Uh, hello everyone! I'm new to the website, so if I do anything wrong, please let me know! I'm really shy if you don't know me, but I promise I'd like to be friends with a lot of people and I'm of a bit shy nerd if you know me long enough. Hope to be friends and interact with you all someday!
welcome to the rpr ^^ if you have any questions feel free to ask, and enjoy yourself! ^^
theyanderedevil Topic Starter

Arkavious wrote:
welcome to the rpr ^^ if you have any questions feel free to ask, and enjoy yourself! ^^

Ah, thank you so much! Sorry, I'm new to the format of this website, so I may mess up at first, but I'll try my best!
theyanderedevil wrote:
Arkavious wrote:

Ah, thank you so much! Sorry, I'm new to the format of this website, so I may mess up at first, but I'll try my best!

No need to worry ^^ you can do it!
Welcome to RPR!

ThatAndalite wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you so much!
Welcome to the looney bin..er... I mean welcome to RPR :3 no need to be shy. Most of us don't bite. >_> The vampires do but that's kinda expected.

XenoZilla wrote:
Welcome to the looney bin..er... I mean welcome to RPR :3 no need to be shy. Most of us don't bite. >_> The vampires do but that's kinda expected.

Ah, thank you! Everyone on here is so nice already. And I'll be sure to watch out!
Keo

Welcome to rpr, as everyone has already said we are not really a sane bunch of people, but if ypu ask me Crazy Rper's make even better Rp's. Speaking of which what sort of Rp's are your favorite? :) is there a certain one you like? fantasy, adventure, science fiction, slice of life, history? <3
Hey welcome to RPR!!! Hope you have a good time here!!
I hope you'll enjoy your time here~
Welcome to RPR :3

Keo wrote:
Welcome to rpr, as everyone has already said we are not really a sane bunch of people, but if ypu ask me Crazy Rper's make even better Rp's. Speaking of which what sort of Rp's are your favorite? :) is there a certain one you like? fantasy, adventure, science fiction, slice of life, history? <3

Ah, I agree! Everyone has such colorful personalities, I love reading people's profiles! And as for my favorite kind... I really like angst and action. Hehe, just drama threads are so much fun to do. c:

InsaneShadow wrote:
Hey welcome to RPR!!! Hope you have a good time here!!

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me.

Reima wrote:
I hope you'll enjoy your time here~
Welcome to RPR :3

Thank you for the warm welcome~. Means a lot! c;
HibariHaru

Hi there to you too, dear. Welcome to RPR. :)

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there to you too, dear. Welcome to RPR. :)

Thank you very much!
Hey there, and welcome! I haven't been here very long either, but the community thus far has been fantastic! If you've any 'medieval/fantasy' characters in the works, give me a shout! I'm trying to get some more stories (based in the same universe) going!

Gutebnurg456 wrote:
Hey there, and welcome! I haven't been here very long either, but the community thus far has been fantastic! If you've any 'medieval/fantasy' characters in the works, give me a shout! I'm trying to get some more stories (based in the same universe) going!

I'll keep that in mind, thank you so much!
TKs

Welcome to RPR!!~ I hope you enjoy your stay~ Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk or anything!
theyanderedevil wrote:
Gutebnurg456 wrote:

I'll keep that in mind, thank you so much!

Don't mention it! It's a genuine offer! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus