Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Dears~

Mai (played by Mai_Imada)

Hello!

How is everyone doing today? I am new, of course! Anyway, I am into fantasy and romance RPs and here to make new friends. I do play Furcadia but, I do want to try out some other fantasy games; I used to play Perfect World, Vindictus and Aion a couple months back but, I had no one to play with. I do enjoy anime, spirituality, nature,abstract art, chillout music, fashion, furries, deities, demi-humans and animals.
welcome to the rpr ^^ If you ever wana rp talk or need help never be afraid to ask! I myself also use furc and I am on rather often.
Mai (played by Mai_Imada) Topic Starter

Oh wow, I did not expect someone to reply so fast! This place is very friendly, which makes me happy! Thank you so much~
You are most welcome and the rpr is filled with friendly people!
Welcome to RPR! Feel free to PM me~
Hopefully you'll enjoy your time on the site~
Welcome to RPR :3
Hey, welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time here.
Asroc

Yo!!
MauveStar98

Welcome to RPR. You're welcome to chat me up or RP with my characters anytime.
Welcome to the site! I'm a fantasy nut myself. *Offers invitation to an alternate universe* :3
Welcome to the site! I hope that you will like your time here :)
Welcome to RPR! I do hope you enjoy your stay. I am a fantasy fanatic as well and would enjoy making any kind of story. Just give me a buzz and I'll be happily ready to reply... Most of the time. XP
booksarebae

Hey! Welcome! I love those topics, maybe we could rp sometime! My inbox is always open! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I love your list of interests and hobbies. :) We have people from all over, including a big population of Furcadia players, so I am certain you will find what you're looking for. :D
Welcome to rpr! Hope you have a wonderful time here.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Please enjoy yourself. :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask--we're all happy to help here :D
Welcome to RPR, Mai! <3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there! If you ever wanna RP, my inbox is open!
Hey welcome to RPR! have fun rping.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Dears~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus