Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi everyone. I can't say as I'm entirely certain what to put here, but I want to get my "face" out there and get involved in the community. I've been RPing for a VERY long time (honestly, I'd rather not say how long... showing my age and all that) and I really, genuinely enjoy the creative process involved.

If any of you fine folks cares to try something out, do let me know, I'd be thrilled.
AHA! FIRST TO REPLY, BOO-YAH!

...ahem. Welcome to RPR. #SQ
Lescerto Topic Starter

Much obliged! Gold star for you!
Hey, welcome to RPR!!! Hope you have a great time here.
Lescerto Topic Starter

I'll certainly try!
Welcome to the Repository! As you can see, people all but fall over each other to welcome and help however we can. :D If you have any questions, comments, whatever at all--please feel free to throw 'em out. You'll get people shoving each other out of the way to help. ;) And if you need it, here is a small, easy-to-digest primer on getting started on the Repository. A lot of it should be old-hat to you, but it and the extended topics linked on the right-hand side might help. :D
welcome to the rpr
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Lescerto! No worries, a lot of people on the site have been RPing for a long time. :P I clocked in at 15 years this year, but I know there are at least several people over 40 on the site with twice my experience!

What sort of RP (genre/subject) do you enjoy the most?
Lescerto Topic Starter

Good to know there are some other old timers out there.

I'm actually pretty open to most things. I enjoy the creative process, whatever form it may take.
Welcome to RPR! As you can see everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to jump right in!
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! Looks like you've already gotten quite the welcoming party. :)
Lescerto Topic Starter

Indeed. Certainly gotten my fair share of greetings already.
Alright if i add one more?
Welcome to RPR ^_^
Lescerto Topic Starter

But of course. More is always welcome.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I take it as a good thing that you've been RPing since the dawn of time. :)
Lescerto Topic Starter

Why yes, Kim. Back when I started RPing, we had to use carrier pigeons.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome!
HibariHaru

Tumblr_m5bghnhKqE1ry10fwo1_500.gif
Oh my God! A newbie! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to RPR!
Carrier pigeons? Like pen pals? :o Cool!

Also, welcome to RPR! I hope you find a roleplaying partner you'd enjoy to roleplay with!
Lescerto Topic Starter

Much obliged. Thank you everybody.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus