Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo~

okayokay.
I'm Freyja..or Frey or Kit.
I'm a Furcadia RPer and been rping outside of furcadia for about 10 years.
I'm also an artist, if you look at my characters, I've drawn all their art ^^
I'm a nightowl and a caffeine junkie to the end..and shy at first--posting in an introduction thread like this is rare for me~
what else.. I'm always looking for rp, preferably on furc or through aim!
So that's me, I guess. I'm always up to chat and whatnot too ^^ This place looks fun~
Minerva

Hey. Welcome. this place is great. Is your username the name of one of your characters? I play a freyja~. Anyway I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I can't see your character art yet since they aren't in your profile! I do some of mine to, some by friends. I always appreciate someone who uses custom art rather than snagging someone else's idea.
Freyja Topic Starter

Hi!
Yeah, Freyja is one of my oldest characters from Furcadia. And I'm sorry.. I didn't realize my characters were anonymous. ._. the only characters I have profiles for so far are Freyja and Liarah, the cat in my profile picture, so it's not much. ^^;
I always hate when people just use random anime pictures or other art that isn't really of their character. u__u So I try to draw pictures for my friends so they don't have to use generic stuff or other peoples' characters.
*waves* hey there! Welcome to RPR :) I'm a furcadia player as well. RPR is a great place :) everyone round here is very friendly and most of them are always up for some rp! I hope you enjoy it here Freyja
Freyja Topic Starter

Oh thank you, Bliss. ^^
I intend to enjoy it here quite a bit :3
Minerva

Yes. It isn't even just about generic anime. People have an idea when they make art. Often it's personal to their dreams, ambitions or friends. taking that idea as an inconvenience always felt unfair. Perhaps it's partially due to my ex girlfriend being a commited artist to my project for so long but I'd be stark raving pissed if anyone took art of my characters be it by me or a friend and slapped it on their profile. So i make point to give that courtesy. No, for the sake of avoiding generic i'm the odd duck that uses only custom theme music. also i'm mobile most of the time and my phone digests caps weird so pardon seemingly lazy grammar, please. Regardless, you should fit right in here. Feel free to browse my characters and see what you like. My schedule irl is currently clogged but fire me a pm about what you might wanna do and when i can really get online we can work something out.
Minerva

er, i meant "taking the art for convenience" being bad. Regardless, if you want to view the profile of my rendition of frej then view "ferous". God, why do I type like a drunk while mobile?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus