Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dungeon Master (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Toffi will be an addition, known as our Ranger.
[ Ok, I'll try being nice~ ]

Post order is:

DM
Simon
Etharon
Alkalai
Elo
Toffi

Please post at least a paragraph, thank you

Toffi if you would like to post before Elo, that is fine if you are ready to go...

Simon is up again!
I need a starter.

It's already started

To prevent RP death, if someone doesn't respond within 24 hours the next person may post. Etharon, if Simon doesn't post by tomorrow afternoon you may post.
Benjamin (played by lasagnalover9)

I stare at the credits in my hand, fingering them as though they were precious diamonds. I had never in my life seen so much wealth. The gold sparkled in the rays of the suns, captivating me. I shook my head, as I knew what I had to do- but could I do it? I felt as though I had been split in two, one side wishing for fortune wealth, and the other begging me to do the right thing. If I split the gold in half, then maybe things will be okay. But it's a risk.

And I'm not a risk-taker.

Alas, after Atlas has done so much for me, I must. I began to leave when I realize something- he left me here to rot with these pigheads. I thought he loved me, but sooner or later, I might just snap.

I needed some fresh air, so I stepped outside. Big mistake. I felt an icy hand clamp on my shoulder as I was dragged off, behind the horizon, into lands I was unfamiliar with. I reached for my staff, only to realize I had left it inside. I wanted to scream, or possibly even see who was assaulting me, but I was too fearful of whom they might be, or what they'd do if I tried to get help. By now, I had been taken a good mile away, into a forest where no flowers ever bloomed and the sun never shined. The trees were brown and gnarled, their branches looking like long, crooked fingers.
I barely manage to wheeze out "What do you want?" What I heard instantly took the color from my face. This terrifying statement was a mere two words "your life." The reason for this, I did not know. All I could do was scream.

But, then again, no one can hear you scream in the middle of nowhere.
[ Simon/lasagna
Please post in the respective forum topic ]

Please move your post to the story, "Callisto (Closed)" located in the sci-Fi RP area.

Sorry guys XP

@Simon- Reguarding your spells... You can choose:

Elemental History:
Lightning 1D8+Int Hit one for with a jolt of electric magic!

Fire Ball 1D10+Int Blasts area with fire!

Freeze Solid 1D10+Int (Freezes one for solid!)

Necromancy History:
Raise Zombie (10HP 5AC 1D4)

Vampiric Touch 1D10+Int (The damage heals you too!)

Ray of Sickness 1D12+Int (The foe spends their next turn vomiting.)

Healers History:
Healing Touch (+1D8+Int Health to one ally.)

Charm Person (Make one person of the opposite gender fall in love with your character.)

Cast Illusion- Create an illusion that can either distract or scare goes away.

NOTE: You may choose one history, but no matter which you choose you will continue to learn spells along the way...

What about Fox Tail?

Anyways, I choose Necromancer's History.

Ok, and yeah you can cast two extra spells lol:

Tail of Animal- Gives the target a random animal tail that distracts them. Tails you have casted are: Fox, Pig, Monkey, and Dog. (As used on Toffi years ago.)

And

Color Cast- Changes the natural color of something to any color you choose. (As used on Atlas years ago.)

ALSO

Sober Spell- Instantly Sobers someone up, and can relieve any hang over! (Just cause this spell would be AWESOME!!!)

Also Elo you are up!

Do I choose two of those three?

No I give you all of them so u have six spells:

Raise Dead
Vampiric Touch
Ray of Sickness
Tail of Animal
Cast Color
and Sober Spell

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus