Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well, why not try it

Ever since another Tumlbr update making RPing there impossible unless you use xkit n such stuff - and because I'm frankly tired of relying on 3rd party stuff to make RPing there simply possible - I've been searching for another website where I can RP and this website seems almost perrrfect
At very least pretty darn creative
just one question - which I might've missed in the guidlines, sorry, terribly difficult day it's been - can I RP as canon characters and not just OCs/FCs? Probably yes but still, to be sure
You are free to RP as pretty much anything~
Welcome to RPR~
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Chari! I'm glad you found us, I think you'll like it here. :)

Reima is correct, RPR allows you to RP almost anything as long as it doesn't violate any of the rules. What sort of fandoms are you most interested in? :)
Welcome to the RPR, friend! To answer our question, you can play as O.Cs or Canon characters. If you ever wanna rp or have another question, don't be afraid to ask me.
Chari_Milili Topic Starter

Thank you all for your warm welcome X) and thanks for answering my question!

Sanne, I can RP any fandom as long as I do reseaarch, but my main interest are worlds with magic (to fit the whole oni / shadowkhan thing) and OCs (especially fandomless ones). Also, Jackie Chan Adventure (and alike shows) but I'm not holding my breath since this fandom is pretty absent anywhere but Tumblr anyway
welcome to the rpr, and here any kind of characters go over better then you think ^^
Hey welcome to RPR. :) Hope you have fun here.
Welcome to RPR!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Any other specific fandom you're in?
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! I really don't like the update either. :/ At least we have RPR! :)
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find what you're after here, I can't imagine there is a better place to do so.
Chari_Milili Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Any other specific fandom you're in?
Hmm, "Slayers" by Kanzaka, I also adore series Pokemon, Digimon, Transformers, Dragon Age, Mass Effect and The Elder Scrols, HP etc but I don't have actual FCs for them, mostly self-inserts
booksarebae wrote:
Hey, Welcome! I really don't like the update either. :/ At least we have RPR! :)
Yup. Didn't know this place before but thankfully one RPer who left Tumblr told me 'bout it
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're making friends and enjoying the site so far! :)
welcome to Rpr.
Welcome to RPR, Chari!
I'd love to get your Tumblr ^^
Kim Site Admin

I did not realize that tumblr was making trouble for RPers too these days! Seems a lot of sites that didn't originate for it eventually decide to crack down on it. Not sure why, but I'm happy we can help out when it happens. :)
Welcome to Rpr.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well, why not try it

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus