Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello hello~

Hello there, RPR community! I signed up a bit ago but only really just started to get into using the site. I love how easy it is to make character profiles, I can't wait to start a roleplay or two here. c:

Well, a little bit about me.. I go by Kes but I don't mind Kestriar either. I've been roleplaying for over 6 years- I've loved it ever since I wrote my very first post all those years ago. If I could just roleplay every day, I would be a very content and satisfied person! I like various genres and subjects, but mainly fantasy and/or adventure. Paragraph style, and I consider myself pretty much literate..
My characters are very dear to me, so any chance to roleplay is a good one in my eyes.

Outside of roleplay, I do a lot of gaming (mainly Guild Wars 2 and Halo), as well as Western horseback riding, dog training, and photography. ^^
If anyone is looking for a roleplay partner, don't hesitate to poke me, I might have something to fit the subject. Most of my characters are animals, or at least not human, but I don't mind multi-species roleplay. On that note, I'm generally not the one to approach anyone first, but I don't bite whatsoever. Looking forward to being a part of this community. cx
WELCOME TO THE RPR!!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, we aren't scary, so don't hesitate to ask anyone about roleplaying!
Welcome to RPR! They don't bite, but I do #SQ
You're most welcome to the site~ Have fun roaming around :3
Welcome to RPR. The people here don't bite so don't be afraid. ( we do occasionally nibble though)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Do you own your own horse? :D
Welcome to RPR!
Nice, detailed introduction ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Kes! I think you'll find what you enjoy plenty around the site. :) If you run into any issues though, please don't be afraid to let us know! We'll be happy to help.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! You've got a really cool list of hobbies. :D
Kestriar Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Do you own your own horse? :D

I own two horses, actually. ^^' Technically one is my dad's, but I take care of and ride both of them, so. XD

Thank you everyone! c: What a nice welcome! And yeah, eheh, I like to have detailed introductions..
Also, I just have to say, ThatAndalite... Love the username! Andalites are awesome, it's really cool to see them around still.
Welcome to the site Kestriar, hope it feels like home.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello hello~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus