Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Hello there, my name for those that are curious is of not concern, you may call me ghost. I play as both male and female characters and I do not wish to be limited to things such as gender, so for me just think of me as either female or male, which ever you prefer. I am as simple as that a ghost in the wind a figment here to share things that I love, role play and talking to others that feel like me. I can't wait to talk to you all. Enjoy yourselves plenty. Thank you.

I am new to this site and look forward to meeting and talking with all of you. I'm sorry if I come off as offensive or rude,I do not mean to set a hostile tone, please bare with me I beg of you. I never really fit in with people in my school or in general, most people focus too much on the boring parts of life, where I focus on the fantasy and limitless avenues you can discover in a fantasy life. I cant wait to warm up to you all. Sorry for taking up your time to read this. Have a nice night/day.
Welcome Ghost in the wind to Rpr hope you have fun!
Ghostinthewind Topic Starter

Thank you very much :)
welcome to the rpr ^^ i hope you enjoy it here

Arkavious wrote:
welcome to the rpr ^^ i hope you enjoy it here

I really been looking forward to meeting people on here,everyone seems so nice and understanding. Thank you and I look forward to it ^^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Everyone is really friendly and most of us wants to be friends, so don't feel too shy or worried about talking to people here. :) Have you been able to figure things out on the site so far? Anything we can help you with?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I second Sanne's thoughts. We're a pretty darn friendly bunch. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :)
Welcome and good luck. I assure you, they speak the truth. They're a helpful bunch.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about being sorry for us reading your introduction. After all, we love it when new roleplayers join us, and we love greeting them!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Ghost :)

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone it already so nice to feel welcomed. I must say that some days I will not have WiFi because I travel most every day if not every day so it comes and goes. Hope to see you all soon
Kim Site Admin

Where do you travel? Is it just to school/work, or are you off on grand adventures? :)

Kim wrote:
Where do you travel? Is it just to school/work, or are you off on grand adventures? :)

I do a lot of travel for work it keeps me busy and pays pretty well. I like to think of it as a grand adventure I travel all around the United States ^^ the only thing though is I hardly see home much cause of it. I do what I can to get ahead where I can :) thank you for asking
booksarebae

Ghostinthewind wrote:
Kim wrote:

I do a lot of travel for work it keeps me busy and pays pretty well. I like to think of it as a grand adventure I travel all around the United States ^^ the only thing though is I hardly see home much cause of it. I do what I can to get ahead where I can :) thank you for asking

Alright, well that sounds awesome! Anyways, Welcome! Hope you have a great time! ^^
Asroc

I like your username!

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it so far and making lots of new friends! :D
Welcome to the site~ :2
shh

welcome to rpr! does traveling inspire your writing at all or influence your character creation?
Welcome to RPR, Ghost!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus