Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Phonicroids (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tekuno Kyoto (played by Parkerdrome)

You had been talking to your friend who was reading the news. They told you about these creatures named Lyricoids and Oraloids, those two killing humans in many ways. The Phonicroids seemed to be the only ones on the humans side. You laughed it off and finished your conversation, walking away. This news about musically made androids was utter loes. But she did tell you about a family that was half human and half Phonicroid. At that moment, you watch as two larger men bring a boy into an alleyway, two other figures following in the shadows....

This Rp us based off my newest characters, Plasma, Tekuno, and Maikuro. It's a fantasy and action Rp, romance is optional with whichever of the two. You'll understand why I said two, not three when you read the three pages. But okay!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Tekuno Kyoto (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

PennDragon

I'm interested, I like the concept. Although I don't have any purely fantasy based characters all mine are humans that I change the race of as needed.
Tekuno Kyoto (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

PennDragon wrote:
I'm interested, I like the concept. Although I don't have any purely fantasy based characters all mine are humans that I change the race of as needed.

Co! Id prefer a human actually, if that's okay with you. Pm me so we can plot there :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Phonicroids (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus