Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Get Spooky! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bloopit

Reader beware, you're in for a scare...

Hello friends! Halloween is on our doorstep, and I'm hoping to do some creepy roleplays as a homage to the spooktacular TV shows of yesteryear: Goosebumps, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Tales from the Crypt, The Outer Limits, etc. I'd love to do a series of episodic, self-contained horror stories with different people.

These are likely to be short term or one-offs, but if you find yourself really enjoying a particular tale, perhaps we can continue it later.

All (original) settings are welcome, and they can vary from Nickelodeon-style PG13 silliness to full-fledged graphic/psychological horror. Contact me with your preferences.

Let's raise some hairs!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Lilah Killian (played anonymously)

Oh my goodness, I would love to join in on this play!
A horror role play eh? I might be interested. Though I might need to create a new character for the spoopiness. *coughallmycharactersareforfantasy,medievalorepicrpscough* *coughwellZaphismoreofamodern/shadowrunrpbutifyouwantrealisticcharactersheain'tyourguycough* Sorry, had a bit of a cough there.
I think I have just the person. I have no idea if he'll actually be a good fit, but he and death walk hand-in-hand. So, perhaps's it's worth a shot. Better than playing Skyrim and Destiny all day, at any rate.
Bloopit Topic Starter

That's quite a cough, Draken. You should get that checked out!

Horror comes in many shapes and sizes, so don't feel that you need to be a particular fit. One of my favorite locations for horror is space (see: Alien)
Lilah Killian (played anonymously)

I enjoy space and slasher style horror movies. They don't make good movies compared to the classics!
Well, if we're going to do a semi-realistic horror RP, Zaphyrix would actually probably be my best bet. Unlike my other characters, he's supposed to be played in like futuristic/modern/Shadowrun settings.
I am in it all the way. I suggest Jade, but really anyone you want will work. This sounds absolutley fun. XD
This sounds awesome! Count me in~ Shall I play as Norman, a completely normal human? :'D
I would like to play. Anything is fine by me, so long as its scary. I would like a R. Lol. Stein-isk feel to it though. My Birthday is the same as the day the Goosebumps movie comes out, and I can't wait to watch it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Get Spooky! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus