Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Kim Site Admin

GamerWoona wrote:
I was wondering.. is it normal to create the character first and then jump in? Cause so far I always jumped in and did it on the way >w<...

I see both ways very commonly. :)
GamerWoona Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
GamerWoona wrote:
I was wondering.. is it normal to create the character first and then jump in? Cause so far I always jumped in and did it on the way >w<...

all I wanted was a clear answer *sob sob* ^^
Kim Site Admin

GamerWoona wrote:
Kim wrote:
GamerWoona wrote:

all I wanted was a clear answer *sob sob* ^^

Well... There's a whole lot of different styles and systems of RP out there, and we kinda love them all here. Our goal is to provide the general tools so that people can do any kind of RP that they want, which I think is much different from most other sites, which set themselves up to work with a specific system (ex. D&D 3.5) or style (ex. paragraph freeform) or even setting (ex. Harry Potterverse), so it's easier for them to say to you "This is how it works and what we'll expect from you in every RP."

We have the flexibility for much more than one type of RP, which is awesome, but also makes it a little harder for us to tell you exactly what will be expected from you in every RP that you join here! And I do apologize for that added barrier to getting your bearings. But most people will happily tell you their expectations or what they'll need from you if you express an interest in knowing more about a potential RP. :)
GamerWoona Topic Starter

I wasn't really being serious there ^^'

so I don't disagree :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus