Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The New Mate (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rachel Red (played by sisi234)

~On Rachel 16 birthday . it was sunny bright the soft summer breezed past them. all her family member staring up at the alpha, and Rachel on the stage. she was dressed in a long, ruffle dress. it was black. only for their pack name ' The Black Knights.' Today was the day that Rachel could become just like her " brother" and "sister's"
Her dad began his speech off saying " on this fine day...our baby girl, Rachel is turning 16. And we all know what that means. Yes she can become a werewolf. And the lucky guy that can do this honor is....(your character)" The alpha finished off.
Everyone cheered as there eyes moved form the birth day girl to the lucky guy that gets to turn the young girl into the new werewolf.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay hi. So this is how the role play would be starting. Having your character coming up to bite the Rachel neck. at her 16 birth day. She is human, and today is the day she would be turned. Your character must be a guy, And the age can be between 18-22. I do prefer that you make a new character for this, but you do not have to. all that is a must have is, a werewolf, and no one liners. please oh wow I almost forget. Once he turned her into the werewolf they become mates, but no one knows that hapones. if you have any question feel free to ask, I don't bite. comment below or pm me. nice talking to you.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Shadowknightx

I'd be interested:p
Rachel Red (played by sisi234) Topic Starter

Okay shoot me a pm.

~Still open~
This sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to rp.
Rachel Red (played by sisi234) Topic Starter

Okay cool. Shoot me a pm, and we can talk more about it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The New Mate (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus