Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Spiritual Meeting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sayomi (played by Knitten)

It has been several years since 1998, since the day that Sayomi had died. It's 2015 now, and Sayomi has been wandering the Earth keeping her physical appearance up (meaning that people can see her even though she is dead). She recently decided that she wanted to further her education and signed up for a public school in the United States. Sayomi signed her real name and started her first day as a senior in high-school. That is when she meets you in her first class. You don't know she's dead at first and you may never know, but will you fall in love with this lovely wanderer?

Looking for a Modern-day Romance rp for my character Sayomi.

There will be absolutely NO sexual scenes of any kind, I as a writer cannot produce that level of... intimacy quite yet. Fluff is allowed though! Anything that isn't... adultish is allowed.

Also if you don't want to do this scenario and you would like to come up with a concept that would best suit our two characters, I'm all for doing that as well. I AM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

A romance rp with a ghost? Never done one of those before. I'm in!
Sayomi (played by Knitten) Topic Starter

Alright! Would you mind sending me a message so that we can discuss the details?

... Mew

Bump! :3
I would love to do this rp, but am not sure which of my characters would fit best with this. Anyone you would like? I can make any modifications needed, such as no weapons or powers or anything like that.

I would say either Mike or Ray. Would you mind sending me a pm so that we can discuss this further?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Spiritual Meeting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus