Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny rising (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Destiny (played by Section)

'Darkness has fallen on humanity. The traveler, the thing that had brought us many great and wonderful things, has inadvertently brought horror with it. The Darkness, more specifically the Fallen, Hive, Vex, Cabal and Taken. The enemies of the traveler view humanity as a parasitic ally of the traveler, and want us destroyed. We WILL NOT go quietly into the night. We will fight back against the Darkness, push it back! We shall not, we will not fail! We are Guardians, we stand for humanity, for the Awoken, the EXO's, and the rest of the galaxy. We mate our own fate.'

(I want to try and do a destiny rp with someone~ It could be with cannon or non cannon characters from destiny, or even a crossover if you would like~)
I could maybe RP this. I haven't a character to use, but I could do a freshly started kind of character. I've played my fair share of the game, so, I'll give it a shot. (Plus, I need to actually start RPing on this site. >.>) PM me I suppose and maybe I can get a character rolling for it.
I could try, I haven't got a character, but I'm a big fan of Destiny

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Destiny rising (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus