Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who open rp

Daleks (played anonymously)

"Exterminate Exterminate . You will be Exterminated ."
D'edward DePlur (played anonymously)

DePlur looked up from his seat in the cell he was in, a long and twisted amount of events not only resurrected Edward DePlur from the dead many years ago and ever since he has been searching for the evil necromancer Balthazar Goleth. But over the years more pressing ussues came about such as the present and possible end of the world. "Sir I must request that you release me and my companion immediately!" The skeleton man was quite fed up with the amount of apocalyptic enemies that were threatening the world let alone Berlin! And if anyone was gonna stop them it would be him, Missur' D'edward DePlur.
Daleks (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"All inferior beings will be elimated . Silence ". Two daleks fired off their Gunstick into the cell .
D'edward DePlur (played anonymously)

DePlur moved aside as the blasts blew the bars of the cell apart, "brilliant, truly brilliant!" Moving as agile as a body with no meat on its bones, DePlur slipped past the robot and looked around trying to remain mobile. "Where is my assistant?"

"The prisoner has escaped ! The Prisoner has escaped ! He Must be exterminated! ExTer-Mina-te! EXTerminate! " Two daleks train their Gunstick on him firing away. Two more daleks enter the room .
Larenzo Smith (played by yukiyuro)

A wrapping sound with a large thump echoed. Larenzo poked his head out . His nose wrinkled checking out the outside of his Tardis ." Still invisible . I wonder what circuits I accidentally crossed over ." He notices the Daleks ."Oh", he quickly retreated slamming the door of his Tardis closed .

"Gale stay in your play room ."

" A Time Lord Exterimate! New target acquired ! Exterimate the Time Lord! The escaped prisoner is no longer a threat!" The four Daleks train their Gunstick on the seemingly empty space.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who open rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus