Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A man of war open rp .

Gale Smith (played by yukiyuro)

" Dad ", Gale ran from her room to the control room.
Larenzo Smith (played by yukiyuro) Topic Starter

He hummed gently pressing buttons . He flipped a switch." Yes Darling".
Gale Smith (played by yukiyuro) Topic Starter

" No school today you promised." Gale pouted pulling on the edge of her night gown .

" Fine , fine, we can go somewhere to day . How about a vacation planet. I heard on Locky six they have dinosaurs. Raor. " He tackled her .

Giggling she gave him a hug. Pouting ," Another dinosaur planet. Why not a zoo."

He Looked insulted . " Do not insult me Gale . " sniffing with his nose held high ." To Lacky six we go."

She ran to her room. Opening the door she entered it. Spotting her dresser Gale got dressed .

He did a quick security sweep of the planet , and researched data. The sensors turned up nothing. The data says the planet is only 200 years old. It use to be a research field. Several common earth dinosaurs , and rare pet breeds are mixed." He scrunched up his nose." Sounds unpleasant ."

" Can we view the planet?!" Gale asked her father.

" Open the doors. The air field should already be in place." He flicked a switch. He suddenly ducked under the consol.

Gleefully she ran to the doors throwing them open. "Dad this planet looks strange. It's all green , and blue." She frowned Contemplating the unnatural looks of the planet ." Does it have a toxic atmosphere?"

" Does it have a toxic atmosphere ?! Who do you take me for an irresponsible parent ! I have never been so insulted in my life." He grumbled . " Close the door ."

" Dad just answer the question." She rolled her eyes ."No need to be so dramatic."

" Nothing is ever as simple as it looks. The data is limited at best . We can wear the anti all helmets if it is necessary."

" Really ! Yay I get to an astronaut with my dad . " she closed the doors spinning around. " Can we wear the space suits to ? Will we meet another race?"
Daleks (played anonymously)

"All scans conclude it is a time lords ship . what will you have us do supreme Darlek ?"

"Exterminate , or capture the time lord . But Do not leave him escape ."

"Very well. All available Darleks assemble we are to contain , or Exterminate the Time Lord."

A group of echoes traveled through out the spaceship ." Exterimate Exterimate."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A man of war open rp .

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus