Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Phoenix State - Vauc Berheemius (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I've got an RP going here now. Just need players. It's based off my actual RP kingdom elsewhere, but instead of the whole nation, decided on one city to focus on. If anyone is interested, it's. The Phoenix State - Vauc Berheemius.

I encourage all levels of roleplayers to join. Maybe become a State Representative, Arch General, Arch Mages, Grand Phoenixians, or simply join as a citizen or soldier with aspirations to become something more if you're not sure of what you want to do.

Your text to link here...
Adrik Sharp (played anonymously)

Adriel could be a regular thief or assassin for high ranked politicians.
kiraxo Topic Starter

An assassin would be great. The Phoenix State frowns upon thievery.

I don't know if there's any NPC counts per player, but being an assassin would allow you thirty NPCs during war time.

Just make an intro and we'll go from there.
Emperor Raphael V (played by TheTwilightWarrior)

Oh! Me! Me! I'm very much interested. The Vevarian Empire is still a work in progress but I'd love to see some diplomatic negotiations between the Empire and the Phoenix State.
kiraxo Topic Starter

Just post a proper introduction. I have it set up so Vauc Berheemius is expecting guests, so you could be one of the guests(and whoever PC or NPCs). :) like to get things rolling soon.
Kenelm (played by hannibal32)

Would it be possible for me to join with my steampunk empire and send a few delegates from that? Or if you like I could downgrade the tech to magitech. Either is fine, however it is a work in progress but I would love to test it out.
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

So I found your group and I applied. Is it okay I'd I join in as well
kiraxo Topic Starter

Kenelm wrote:
Would it be possible for me to join with my steampunk empire and send a few delegates from that? Or if you like I could downgrade the tech to magitech. Either is fine, however it is a work in progress but I would love to test it out.

It is an open world, much like a Multiverse. So come as you are, don't change anything.
kiraxo Topic Starter

Scolo, I accepted your request. Post in the link I PMd you. Once we have enough RP going that establishes The Phoenix State in this realm, we will move it to the actual forum it consists of.

I believe we have something here that can be grand for us all and if we do it right. :)

Btw, if posts seem short or sloppy sometimes, I do a lot of this off my phone till 8pm, when i'm off work.
Kenelm (played by hannibal32)

kiraxo wrote:
Kenelm wrote:

It is an open world, much like a Multiverse. So come as you are, don't change anything.

Very well, I will bring it and its sister nation with which the two war on and off ceaselessly. Anyhow your nation will soon receive a visit from a nation that ... cares about your future.
kiraxo Topic Starter

Sounds good. :) I'll be waiting.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Phoenix State - Vauc Berheemius (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus