Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalyspe RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gemini (played by Twilight)

Several weeks after a nuclear war destroyed pretty much all life on earth, the aliens finally got around to sending someone to check for life. That someone was Gemini--a bounty hunter who only took the job because she was bored and had nothing else to do. After several minutes of playing online solitaire, Gemini noticed a small blip on her radar screen. She landed her shuttle and sprinted towards the where the ship said the dot was. She turned a corner and saw you--the last person left on earth.

Ok so this is just a basic plot line of what happens, the rest we can make up as we go along. This is a survival rp, and I want it on the realistic side. That means your character can have minor superpowers or magic, but a giant t-rex with cotton candy for arms who can turn things into velociraptors is not what I'm looking for. I'm also super flexible with things like post length. I totally understand if you're too busy to write a lot, or if you just can't come up with more than three sentences. As long as you give me something to work with, we're good! :)

(We can also change or add to the plot if you like :) )
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Gemini wrote:
Several weeks after a nuclear war destroyed pretty much all life on earth, the aliens finally got around to sending someone to check for life. That someone was Gemini--a bounty hunter who only took the job because she was bored and had nothing else to do. After several minutes of playing online solitaire, Gemini noticed a small blip on her radar screen. She landed her shuttle and sprinted towards the where the ship said the dot was. She turned a corner and saw you--the last person left on earth.

Ok so this is just a basic plot line of what happens, the rest we can make up as we go along. This is a survival rp, and I want it on the realistic side. That means your character can have minor superpowers or magic, but a giant t-rex with cotton candy for arms who can turn things into velociraptors is not what I'm looking for. I'm also super flexible with things like post length. I totally understand if you're too busy to write a lot, or if you just can't come up with more than three sentences. As long as you give me something to work with, we're good! :)

(We can also change or add to the plot if you like :) )

Wow, this looks fun! Can I do it?
Lullaby (played by SinceForgotten)

I would like to join:)
Does the plot hint that there can only be two characters in the game? :D
if you still have openings i would love to join
i'd love to join if i still can!! i have a lot of robot ocs so I could probably rp as p much any of them

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalyspe RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus