Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance roleplay? CLOSED (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eddie Aran (played anonymously)

Hello! I'm looking for a roleplay partner, a romance roleplay partner, to be specific. I'm not looking for any specific plots, we can come up with one together. The RP can be ecchi, fluffy, i don't really care, as long as there is no sex scenes. I'd also prefer if we wouldn't enter dark themes. The rp can be set in the modern times or in the future, that is up to you. If you are interested, please PM me or just reply to this forum :) Have a good day.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am interested. Please look through my female characters and tell me which one catches your eye. Off of her, we could pick a theme
Eddie Aran (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Teenageavenger wrote:
I am interested. Please look through my female characters and tell me which one catches your eye. Off of her, we could pick a theme
Great! I'll look through them and PM you! :)
I'm intrested! I already have a plot up thag nobody's responded to so we could use that if you wamted:/ we can adjust some things if you wamt
Eddie Aran (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Animelover17 wrote:
I'm intrested! I already have a plot up thag nobody's responded to so we could use that if you wamted:/ we can adjust some things if you wamt
Alright! PM me your plot idea :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance roleplay? CLOSED (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus