Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demigod roleplay [CLOSED] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dari Pablo (played anonymously)

I want to try out my character here, and I really miss Demigod rps (They're hard to find -.-).
We can start off in anyway we like, this is a group RP by the way, and I will accept people until I think it's enough. The story will start out with the entering of new demigods, and then it'll evolve into whatever else plot we want.

The rp will happen in the General roleplay forums, and discussion about it will happen in pm.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

(May I join with zayne)
(And if I can which form do you prefer human or dragon hybrid)
Dari Pablo (played anonymously) Topic Starter

dragonhybrid wrote:
(And if I can which form do you prefer human or dragon hybrid)
Sorry to tell you this, but this RP is for Demigods, as in half human, half god people.
Also, this in the PJO universe, and saadly, you're character doesn't fit the who shtick. :/
(May I join, I am new to RPing, and i think my character fits the bill for "demigod". My character is Kampfer by the way)
Robert McScannon (played by FluffyPuff)

I would love to join with my demigod~ ^^

maxd234 wrote:
(May I join, I am new to RPing, and i think my character fits the bill for "demigod". My character is Kampfer by the way)
Sorry, but sadly, you're in the same boat as dragonhybrid. :/

Robert McScannon wrote:
I would love to join with my demigod~ ^^
YEP THAT'S IT. YOU'RE IN.
I CHILD OF DIONYSUS, HELLOOOOOOO :DDDDD
(( Sorry for the capslock, I just get excited by stuff like this. .-.))
(i have a new char i made for demigods check out slait and see if he will work)

dragonhybrid wrote:
(i have a new char i made for demigods check out slait and see if he will work)
Is he able to perform in the PJO-verse?
Also do you know enough about camp half-blood to actually roleplay in it? ((Sorry, this is just crucial information. .-.))
I know a good amount about camp half blood also he can perform in the pj verse

dragonhybrid wrote:
I know a good amount about camp half blood also he can perform in the pj verse
Alright, he's in! But who's his godly parent by the way?
(( If it's in his bio already, I probably just missed it since I'm cleaning our house right now.))

Well, since we already have 3 characters, that's enough for one quest. Alright then, we can start the rp now since it seems that no one else is interested.

I love the PJ universe!
Unfurtunately, I don't have a demigod character yet, although I've been thinking about a daugther of Poseidon or maybe a daugther of Apollo or Hades... I just don't have the time right now. The clock is 19:26 here, and I have to hand in a midterm paper at 23:59.
But, if I'm allowed to join later - maybe make my character come to the camp as a newbie, or back from a quest - I really want to ^^
Robert McScannon (played by FluffyPuff)

icigo wrote:
I love the PJ universe!
Unfurtunately, I don't have a demigod character yet, although I've been thinking about a daugther of Poseidon or maybe a daugther of Apollo or Hades... I just don't have the time right now. The clock is 19:26 here, and I have to hand in a midterm paper at 23:59.
But, if I'm allowed to join later - maybe make my character come to the camp as a newbie, or back from a quest - I really want to ^^
<333

icigo wrote:
I love the PJ universe!
yep! :DDDD
Dari Pablo wrote:
icigo wrote:
I love the PJ universe!

Thank you so much! I'll look forward to join you, when I'm done with this midterm ^^

icigo wrote:
Dari Pablo wrote:
icigo wrote:
I love the PJ universe!

Thank you so much! I'll look forward to join you, when I'm done with this midterm ^^
:>
Actually he is unclaimed tbh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demigod roleplay [CLOSED] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus