Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Demigod roleplay [CLOSED] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dari Pablo (played anonymously) Topic Starter

dragonhybrid wrote:
Actually he is unclaimed tbh
eh, but if he's finally claimed, who would it be?
Kiddoe

I love the PJO Universe ALOT! Back when i was still Blu_Dino, i had a demi-god character, but right now, i don't. I can always create one if you're still looking for people?
Robert McScannon (played by FluffyPuff)

Kiddoe wrote:
I love the PJO Universe ALOT! Back when i was still Blu_Dino, i had a demi-god character, but right now, i don't. I can always create one if you're still looking for people?
I won't mind ^^
I have several demigod and mythology related characters kiddo can vouch for me back when she was blue Dino we had a lot of fun lol I'd love to join in if you guys would have me

Kiddoe wrote:
My friend's sister told me about you :D
She says that you have nice roleplays. ((the little sister's the one who introduced my friend who introduced me to here.))

BeatlesFan68 wrote:
I have several demigod and mythology related characters kiddo can vouch for me back when she was blue Dino we had a lot of fun lol I'd love to join in if you guys would have me
YEP YEP YEP SO MANY
Kiddoe

Dari Pablo wrote:
Kiddoe wrote:
She says that you have nice roleplays. ((the little sister's the one who introduced my friend who introduced me to here.))

Wow i feel honored, someone refeared Me 😂

Kiddoe wrote:
Dari Pablo wrote:
Kiddoe wrote:

Wow i feel honored, someone refeared Me 😂

Her account was deactivated since she had two accounts and was still so young though... quite hilarious actually.
She said she was going to have this nice roleplay with you in a group here, but then she forgot what happened as to why it was stopped XD
I've now made a demi god character called Crystal Swan.
Is she okay, so I can start in the roleplay with the rest of you? :)

icigo wrote:
I've now made a demi god character called Crystal Swan.
Is she okay, so I can start in the roleplay with the rest of you? :)
You can jump into the roleplay whenever you want!
the link is somewhere here.

Kiddoe

Got my demi-god, i replied to the RP.
I'm really busy it may be a while before I can reply I'm really sorry

That's okay :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Demigod roleplay [CLOSED] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus