Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Just curious

How many people here are actually willing to do a pokemon RP?
It depends on the rp, I think. If you're going for one where the players play the pokemon, I'm not really sure how that would pan out. I know some people would embrace that readily, while others would be hesitant. If you were to have one where people play as the trainers, I'd think you'd have more of an audience to appeal to - hell, even I'd play if it sounded lucrative enough.
Bonebag wrote:
hell, even I'd play if it sounded lucrative enough.

Le gasp! Bones rp O.O something I don't think I've witnessed.

But there are plenty of pokemon fans, I believe Lancer2011 has a trainer character, and I know CopperDragon has a trainer, and she has Taunter
EonRising Topic Starter

Okay, because I just started a pokemon RP. I haven't really been successful with any of my RP's anywhere, so I dont want to make a mistake again.
Minerva

I have a pokemon character; my profile> Others > Wadj. Sadly, I won't be much available for a while. If you're still interested in a few months I'll gladly play.
Kim Site Admin

I believe there's also a newly started group for just this sort of thing: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=147&page=members
EonRising Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
I have a pokemon character; my profile> Others > Wadj. Sadly, I won't be much available for a while. If you're still interested in a few months I'll gladly play.

I don't know if it'll still be active in a few months. I just started it 2 days ago, and I don't know how long it will actually last.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Just curious

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus