Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Magic Academy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A witch that can't cast spells, and is blind on top of that, good thing she's good at making potions!

It is weird, though, that it suddenly became so much harder to cast spells. She wasn't so great at practical magic to begin with, but now she's lucky if she can snuff out a candle with magic and not nearly pass out from over-exertion. While she tries to find a cure for whatever's wrong with her, she's got to keep up appearances or get kicked out of school.

Will one of her classmates or teachers help her find out what's going on with her? Are they experiencing the same "blockage"?

I have a concept for a magic academy (name pending), that's like a modern high school. Like a modern high school, it has to deal with funding problems, students cheating on tests, and occasionally giant sludge monsters coming out of the boy's restrooms and reaking havoc on the student body. Ya know, normal stuff. With magic involved.

I'd love to discuss the school and plot in more detail if interested, and welcome co-creating things.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

CosmicCometInOrbit

I'm just gonna drop Trucy off here. She's perfect for this.
Could I rp this? Catena and Penny are my most magical characters but if you like I could modify one of my normal ones!
Would it be okay if Reika were to join in the magic school too ^^ I would love to do something like this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern Magic Academy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus