Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shattered Isles : Unto the Sky (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An apocalypse has happened. An apocalypse caused by a group of mages deep underground, which the world and many others have been shattered and torn, and thrusted into the sky. Rifts formed temporarily during what is now referred to as the great shattering, teleporting many people across to other pieces of land, away from their families and friends. These are the Shattered Isles.

A cataclysm had occured, one so great that it caused earth quakes all over the world, and much of the earth to tear away, disintegrate into dust and thrust the remaining solid pieces of land high into the sky. What lies far below the islands are the remains of the world, now just a sphere of mist, water, stone, and dust. The remaining solid ground have become large floating islands, suspended in the air.

You wake up on what seems to have been at one time a dock, but is now suspended in the air in what looks like to be around it what used to a cove which lead to the ocean. A stone pathway leads from the dock to a set of wooden doors, built into the side of a small cliff. This is where the story begins.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Dolus (played by PacificGhost)

I'm interested.
Though I have lost my ability to create surprisingly long replies, I am able to make consistent replies that you can base off.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Since when was creating unnecessarily long posts and paragraphs considered mandatory for RPs? Hence the adjustable length posts I added to the RP. I like to keep my posts rather concise.

But anyways... welcome!
Dolus (played by PacificGhost)

Draken901 wrote:
Since when was creating unnecessarily long posts and paragraphs considered mandatory for RPs? Hence the adjustable length posts I added to the RP. I like to keep my posts rather concise.

But anyways... welcome!
c:
^^^ see that very simple speck of joy there.
Hi! Could I join?
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Pop goes the weasel. Can I join@
Draken901 Topic Starter

Yes you may join. - Twilight Quantipede
Draken901 Topic Starter

I'll give this one more day, then we can start the RP.
yo im down to rp if ur still looking, all my charas are robots tho so idk if that works w/ ur setting//
Draken901 Topic Starter

No, sorry but your characters don't fit into this kind of RP.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Is it too late to join?
Draken901 Topic Starter

No, you may join.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shattered Isles : Unto the Sky (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus