Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Gods Sent Me On A Do-Or-Die Quest! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I see you clicked on this topic! Well, without further ado, I shall explain to you about the plot! (note that this is a skype Rp)

This RP takes place in the PJO(Percy Jackson and The Olympians) Series. This is going to be AU so anything goes! You can play your OC or one of the characters from the original PJO series(Nico is taken by me tho).

After the Battle at Manhattan, the Demigods have emerged victorious and the gods are now United once again, thanks to Perseus Jackson, Son Of Poseidon. Camp Half-Blood now has Cabins for Minor Gods and Goddesses, and the Hermes Cabin isn't crammed up by unclaimed demigods. Things were looking fine and dandy, but none of the demigods knew of the upcoming storm brewing.

The prophecy will be altered once we get enough people and the characters have socialized enough.

So far, only one canon character has been taken, which is Nico. But I'm altering some of his aspects as this is an AU.

Rules:
-Up to 3 children of the same God. (2 for the big three)

-No god modding, that's a given

-Be reasonable and unique with the way your character fights. For example: Nico excels in commanding the dead and umbrakinesis, so it makes sense for the other demigod to excel(and beat him) in Geokinesis.

-Be respectful OOCly

-Posts can be as long as you want, just keep in mind that this is a chat Rp and some aren't capable of writing such long posts as yours. Chat RPs are fast paced, so I highly recommend at most 2 paragraphs, or more if you're introducing your character
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Gods Sent Me On A Do-Or-Die Quest! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus