Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Searching For An RP

I'm still quite new here, and only one of my characters has participated in a roleplay, as of yet. I can go along with both group and PM, though the latter is definitely preferred. I currently have three characters open, and no doubt I'll create more in the near future.

Locke Finn- A young Irish man who gets most of his money by working on farms.
Lewis Becke- A man who suffers from a panic anxiety disorder.
Dolaidh Tillock- A stubborn and loyal dwarf who's worked in the mines for most of his life.
Miette Gravois- A rich, flirtatious French girl, who's really just a hopeless romantic.

I'll definitely build onto them, but since I haven't got them into any roleplays in order to help expand their personalities, it's quite little at the moment. Even so, I'll throw them into about any roleplay, as long as it's not too 'out there.'
All of your characters sound very intresting but I don't know how they would react with my characters, more so my first one on here Kuro Sakuranbo, but that's only because she can be very rude without meaning too. Anyways if you see one of my characters of intrest to you, please don't be shy. Just hit me up on PM. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Searching For An RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus