Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Would you leave or save her?(Romance) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yuwei Winterpaw (played by UpbeatOrchit)

Yuwei had being wandering around the forest aimlessly for atleast half a day, her feet hurt and she wanted to go home. Tightly hugging her book with both arms to seek comfort while moving forward. Her stomach rumbled as she looks up. Tears slowly start forming in her eyes as she starts pouting and sobbing quietly to herself. "I'm hungry and i'm lost.. and and i wanna go home..!" It was slowly getting dark and rain started falling. Yuwei shivered while trying to look for shelter. She searched for about half an hour without any luck. Her sobbing turned into softly crying as she sat down on a dead tree and looked down. Hoping someone would come and rescue her!

I was hoping to find someone who would like to play the character who finds her. Yuwei will most likely fall in love with this person since this is her hero! Race doesn't matter that much, I could make Yuwei Human or Kitsune if the other player depending on what the other player prefers! The race of her saviour doesnt matter that much to me aslong as it's humanoid. ^-^ It can be either FxF Or MxF.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Mateus (played anonymously)

I'm interested. Would Mateus be suitable?
Yuwei Winterpaw (played by UpbeatOrchit) Topic Starter

Mateus wrote:
I'm interested. Would Mateus be suitable?
Looks interesting, Send me a pm and we can get going! ^_^
BoundlessSonata

If the topic is still open then would Shiori be ok or Vespers? Message me if they pass please :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Would you leave or save her?(Romance) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus