Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

tundrawolf Topic Starter

Andryn wrote:
Give me your wolf. Now.

Unfortunately unless he saw something special in you, he would probably break you.

A jealous woman once tried going in there, he mounted her, forced her to the ground as she screamed, "Get him off of me!!!!!"

Also, unfortunately is the fact that he has passed on, but it was a one in a million bond, especially given his violent nature, with people and other wolves. He looks cuddly though in those pictures. I didn't post the one where he bit my arm, ripping the muscle open and tearing into the bone, I still have a hole in my muscle and a puncture scar from it.

No, we didn't become enemies after that, we became even closer, because I knew his boundaries, but he had no trouble tearing into me like that. Wolves have no trouble disciplining you, whereas that has been totally bred out of the domestic dog.

Wolves have thousands of pounds per square inch of crushing power in their jaws and they are FAST when they attack.

It's easy to look past the fact that every single time I was in a pen with a wolf I was risking my life. (it was worth it, though.)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello! Welcome to RPR.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I love dogs! That wolf looks big and bad. :o But somehow adorable at the same time!
tundrawolf Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR.

Thank you kindly!
tundrawolf Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I love dogs! That wolf looks big and bad. :o But somehow adorable at the same time!

He was both! I love dogs, too, my babies are all that I have :)
Welcome to the site! I found your introduction really intriguing! I hope that you'll get to make your dream come true someday, and that you'll keep doing what you're doing!

I, myself, love dogs too. They're cute, sweet and cuddly! From what it sounds like, I think you two are really close. I'm sure he was proud to have met you.

Anyhow, if you encounter any problems, do ask when you feel the need to! We'd gladly entertain you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus