Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Battle Prisons (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Danton Carrath (played anonymously)

Looking for a diesel punk setting play in which a soldier is captured by an enemy empire and placed into their prison district. The prisoners there are fitted with lethal collars to keep them in line, and in the district. The only salvation for sanity the soldier might have is one of the nurses that oversees the health of a barracks in the district, or a fellow female soldier from his homeland that gets brought in later.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd like to join!
Rro Rogers (played by RoyaleX318)

I'll play
I'm interested.
BoundlessSonata

I am very interested in this topic and, if it fits, I have a female character who is named Shiori that I would love to use with you. She is a ghost though, is that ok? Please message me, I would love to do this RP!^-^
Danton Carrath (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Thanks to all that applied. I'll send messages to those I'd like to work with.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Battle Prisons (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus