Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tiny Markets fit for big fish

Rusalka Kei (played by Periquito_Drone) Topic Starter

"Of course I would love to!" Said Rusalka gleefully, "please lead the way, I will be right behind you,"

Rusalka slowed down and waited for the other to pass her and she smiled, she was so excited to see her new found acquaintance's children! She just loved seeing new people in general, it was the best feeling in the world to know that people were so hospitable and open.

(I'm so sorry! I've been so busy I completely forgot to answer you back! Gosh I feel so bad...)
Tadashi Tadokoro (played anonymously)

|I been very busy as well. Work has me dead.|

Soon, both arrived at Tadashi's home. Sure, it was a small, apartment. It was a place to call home of course. The male gave a nod as he opened he door and wheeled in Rusalka.

"And here we are!" He called out. "Akira and Kaori should he around. Unless they are playing a game or something."

He untied his scarf that was around his neck and pulled off his coat. However, he felt someone tackle him to the point he was knocked over.

"Daaad Daad! You're home!"

Sitting up, Tadashi seemed to be greeted by his son, Akira.

"Akira? Yeah. Dad's home. How is your sis? Listen. We have a guest. So be on your best behaviour." He said in a tone.

Rusalka turned to see the little child embrace his father and she laughed lightly, "oh, hello there~" she introduced herself, "My name is Rusalka, it is nice to be meeting you!"

Rusalka's cheeks were rosy from the cold so her smile made her look fairly happy and gentile.

((It took me a while to find it, I'm sorry! ^-^;;))

|No issue!

Little Akira hugged his father as he nestled into his chest. Dr. Toei recently left and Akira and his sister were rather happy to see their father home. Even more happy that there would be a guest. Looking up at his father, he poked his cheeks.

"Kaori is nappin'. Who's our guest? She's pretty, dad!"

Tadashi put Akira down and ruffled his son's hair. Looking over at Rusalka, he gave a warm smile.

"I met her and helped her out with her shopping. Have you been a good boy, Akira? We can have dinner as well."

Facing Rusalka again, Tadashi gave a nod. "Would you like to join us?"

Surprised from the offer, Rusalka was found speechless for a moment, but after that moment passed, she nodded. "If I wouldn't be much of a burden, then yes! I would be very happy to join you!"

Picking up Akira and placing him on his shoulders, Tadashi gave a rather warm smile to Rusa.

"Make yourself comfortable. I am gonna get Kaori. Then we can all help together, Okay?"

Rusalka sat neatly in her chair and fluffed out her dress ever so slightly so that her fin was barely visible and nodded, "Please, take your time, okay?" she replied politely, with a slight tilt of her head and a warm grin.

Tadashi gave a small laugh as he set some of the items of his away. He made sure everything was neatly put away. For a man who had two children and a house guest, the place was spotless and clean. No toys were left out, nothing.

"We are going to order out if that is fine. However..."

Little Akira ran to his father again, hugging his leg. He looked up at his father and tugged at his pants.

"Hey dad? How long is she stayin'? I mean. I like havin' a guest. She seems reeeeeealy nice. Maybe she can play with me before bed?" The young child looked over at Ruska and waved over at her. He hasn't had anyone to play with, since his sister was in bed, feeling uunder the weather.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tiny Markets fit for big fish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus