Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure~! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Koji (played by Kevin)

If the title doesn't explain it enough I just want to do a 1X1 adventure rp. Romance, comedy, tragedy...all elements to a great adventure. I plan on using Koji...I mean, he's my only character right now after all. I've got some kind of plot in mind...or if someone really wants to we can do multiple plots or whatever, I've got plenty of ideas!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Koji wrote:
If the title doesn't explain it enough I just want to do a 1X1 adventure rp. Romance, comedy, tragedy...all elements to a great adventure. I plan on using Koji...I mean, he's my only character right now after all. I've got some kind of plot in mind...or if someone really wants to we can do multiple plots or whatever, I've got plenty of ideas!
Hey! I'm interested. I have a character, Sam, that might fit with your character. However, Sam is really powerful in combat. If you'd have a problem with that I could bring in one of my newer characters, but I have a special place in my heart for Sam, so let me know if combat is going to be a large part of the adventure in terms of mechanics!
Koji (played by Kevin) Topic Starter

I understand that love for your character on the same level and seeing your character...I think it might work. So long as we have enemies who can stand up to that we can definitely rp with these two characters.
Awesome, I just edited Sam a bit, actually. If you're willing to start sometime, I'm new to RPing on here but you can just message me if you'd like. I will probably edit Sam a bit more, but let me know if there's anything you do not like.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure~! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus