Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Future Diary (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been watching Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) lately and have been wanting to do a future diary like rp. It should center around all role players and not just two like the show. Be careful who you trust; they just might get you killed. If you would like to join post on this message thing and pm me your "diary" type. My character will have the "Watcher Diary." Ten more players desired.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Aya Kuusou (played anonymously)

I would love to participate!!
Colin Krato (played by Meepstr1118) Topic Starter

This is the character I will be participating with. Please choose from one of the diaries that someone in the show had.
I'd love to join in when this starts up~
Meepstr1118 Topic Starter

Hello. I have created a group called Future Diary. Please use that and the purpose is that people don't know what diary each other have. That's why I wanted it in a pm.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Future Diary (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus