Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Yet another romance RP X3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kyla Fae (played anonymously)

I just made this character and I want to play with her a little bit to sort of flesh her out. I was thinking romance since that's kind of what I made her for. I prefer MxF but I can play FxF if that's what you want. Please read her profile before you reply, of course :3
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
CasButt

Kyla Fae wrote:
I just made this character and I want to play with her a little bit to sort of flesh her out. I was thinking romance since that's kind of what I made her for. I prefer MxF but I can play FxF if that's what you want. Please read her profile before you reply, of course :3

Hello! :3 I'd love to do an RP with you, if you're interested. The characters I could use are either Alton Nevin, Danica or Heath. If you want, you can have a look at them and choose whoever you like. :)
BoundlessSonata

Hi, I would love to do this RP with you, I could use a male or a female, whichever you prefer, though I only have one guy. If he checks out with you then please message me :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Yet another romance RP X3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus