Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Finding a Changeling (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lacy-Jean Jensen (played anonymously)

The village had been peaceful for years, never a struggle or a problem. While rumors and whispers of witches and monsters in other towns and villages reached their ears, the people of Ylmanta never worried much about it. But when they find out that one of their own, a child that grew up right in their midst, is a changeling, what will they do? What will the priest/sheriff/council leader choose to do?

(Necessities: Proper grammar, a minimum of five lines per post with proper capitalization. Third person only, I do not want you posting in 'I look around..' sort of manner. Please understand that sometimes I can only post once every couple of days, so please be patient. This will be a PM RP, and I do not do any M-rated RP, so no sexual themes. Mild gore may happen if it comes about in the plot of the RP. Looking for someone to play the male priest/sheriff/council leader who has to decide what will happen with the changeling, looking for a romance to develop between the two of them over time.)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

This guy is normally a small-fry in the settings he's usually in, but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to work him into the appropriate position to this place.

Recently appointed to the position of sherrif after the mysterious death of the previous one, Leo needs to prove himself to his community, and then THIS happens!

He will be pressured to make stuff happen, but his weak will makes him indecisive. He will have to come into his own in order to make it through this ordeal.

Interested? I also happen to be a strong writer and stuff!
Lacy-Jean Jensen (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Leo Garaboldy wrote:
This guy is normally a small-fry in the settings he's usually in, but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to work him into the appropriate position to this place.

Recently appointed to the position of sherrif after the mysterious death of the previous one, Leo needs to prove himself to his community, and then THIS happens!

He will be pressured to make stuff happen, but his weak will makes him indecisive. He will have to come into his own in order to make it through this ordeal.

Yeah, if you don't mind adjusting him a bit to be suitable to that position and if you don't mind playing him in a medieval-fantasy setting, I wouldn't mind starting up an RP with you!
Renate Elfriede wrote:
Leo Garaboldy wrote:

Yeah, if you don't mind adjusting him a bit to be suitable to that position and if you don't mind playing him in a medieval-fantasy setting, I wouldn't mind starting up an RP with you!

Woot! I can do that! He needs to be tested outside of that setting anyway so I can better get to know him anyway. Let us begin!! PMs right?

Leo Garaboldy wrote:
Renate Elfriede wrote:
Leo Garaboldy wrote:

Woot! I can do that! He needs to be tested outside of that setting anyway so I can better get to know him anyway. Let us begin!! PMs right?

Great!
Yes sir, PMs!

Leo Garaboldy wrote:
Renate Elfriede wrote:
Leo Garaboldy wrote:

Did you want to start of shall I? If you want me to, I can, but I'm about to get to bed so I can't post till morning :) just let me know your preference

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Finding a Changeling (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus