Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Newbie, first rp for moi anyone?

I have arrived with promises of wealth and glory! Except its rich with words and sentences and stuff. And there really isn't much glory in it...so never mind!

I desire a present, near-future, or future rp. This rp can take place anytime from 2012 to 2480. It will be fantasy, a la magic, though there will certainly be modern technology thrown into it. Humans are primary, but I'm willing to work any race into this world. There is no particular subgenre like action or romance. I like to leave room for those things to happen naturally.

My character is a female named Dia, age 26.
Yuka

Hramn's my futuristic fellow :)
CavalierCadaver Topic Starter

I'd certainly love to rp with you. I'll set the topic in the Fantasy forum.
I'm intrigued! I've got a decently paranoid, trigger-happy human that's ready to go into any futuristic society. His name's Cody Wesson. No magical powers except for his uncanny aiming ability--dunno if you'd call "seeing angels" an ability or a hallucination--let me know if he'd be acceptable. I'm sure I could work something out so he's not obliterated by magical spells. :)

Id love to. When I'm able Ill make topics for the both of you.

I have posted threads for both of you in the Fantasy section. Make sure to post there letting me know that you've found it.
Looks like you got a lot of responds so far, but if you want another I'm game. Pm me if you want to try something
I dunno, teen wolves alright with you?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Newbie, first rp for moi anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus