Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Results of a Wild one(closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bennington (played by Bree)

My character would probably be good,and I suppose his supernatural powers could be that he can summon fire and also turn invisible.If that's okay with you.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

robinnrose wrote:
Depends on the situation but most likely yes.
I am probably going to make a section for this RP under General Roleplay just because its a mix of multiple roleplays I will tell you when we start the RP okay? Cause currently we need more people :)

Okay. :)
Sure! Also my characters have a lot of magic (mainly the spirit). Changeling can change his/her/its appearance and voice(even up to the point of dna), even take someone's memories just by a touch. Move/teleport through shadow. Walking on walls/ceilings. And a simple shadow range slash from the sword. Shadow throw knives. Keen senses on detecting movement in the ground. Meanwhile the spirit just destructive with plenty of spells due to her age. I could tone them down if you like :P
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

robinnrose wrote:
Sure! Also my characters have a lot of magic (mainly the spirit). Changeling can change his/her/its appearance and voice(even up to the point of dna), even take someone's memories just by a touch. Move/teleport through shadow. Walking on walls/ceilings. And a simple shadow range slash from the sword. Shadow throw knives. Keen senses on detecting movement in the ground. Meanwhile the spirit just destructive with plenty of spells due to her age. I could tone them down if you like :P
I would say it's your choice on whether to tone them down or not I mean long as every character has something that can defeat I would say it's good with whatever powers it has.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Bennington wrote:
My character would probably be good,and I suppose his supernatural powers could be that he can summon fire and also turn invisible.If that's okay with you.
Totally!
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Um once We get 1 or maybe 2 more people we will start :D

Yay I can't wait! :D
My character hope would probably be a half-werewolf...uhh she's kinda pale with red-fading to sunset orange eyes...and her hair is white fading to peach.she will probably be good so yep...alright then...ps its still meh
Everyone's characters seems fine. Meh conditions can improve through rp. Even a character I worked on for four years straight isn't even finish. I swear sometimes I can't even figure out 100% on everything about him. PS: I also don't like the way he does things at times xD.
Marcat2001 wrote:
Erentitan12 wrote:
I got Chu fam...its meh
Okay which OC's, what supernatural being will they be, or will they be human and if they are a supernatural being will they be Good or Evil?
my oc would be good...they will be a half-werewolf and her name is hope
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

robinnrose wrote:
Everyone's characters seems fine. Meh conditions can improve through rp. Even a character I worked on for four years straight isn't even finish. I swear sometimes I can't even figure out 100% on everything about him. PS: I also don't like the way he does things at times xD.
Same I struggle with stuff like that with my OC's XD
Hey, I'm finally here.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Erentitan12 wrote:
My character hope would probably be a half-werewolf...uhh she's kinda pale with red-fading to sunset orange eyes...and her hair is white fading to peach.she will probably be good so yep...alright then...ps its still meh[/quote
Mkay is she going to be a good guy or a bad guy?
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

MissHolmes wrote:
Hey, I'm finally here.
What Oc's are you going to use? and since they are probably aliens will they be good or bad?
Marcat2001 wrote:
MissHolmes wrote:
Hey, I'm finally here.
What Oc's are you going to use? and since they are probably aliens will they be good or bad?

Hm... I think i'll use Finnegan and Vinzintine since I'm not too confident about Paradigm yet. Vinz and Finnegan are gonna be primarily good, but maybe Finnegan will have some wavering alignment thoughts?? I'm not too sure yet. I guess we'll see what happens. ^^||| But yeah, Vinz is alien and Finnegan is... Alienish...
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Um now we will start I will make the title The Results of a Wild one posted by Tinsley Rain and that's where we will start since there are now 5 of us including me it will be Under General Roleplay under Forums
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

Gimme a second :)
Ill keep Finnegan as a mechanic and Vinzintine as a quantum physicist that discovered portal travel but! So she's not so over powered, she's starting to run out of the substance she uses to power her portal gun so she's always on the look out for more of the substance but it's quite rare. She won't be able to use it a lot unless it's a dire situation.
Marcat2001 Topic Starter

MissHolmes wrote:
Ill keep Finnegan as a mechanic and Vinzintine as a quantum physicist that discovered portal travel but! So she's not so over powered, she's starting to run out of the substance she uses to power her portal gun so she's always on the look out for more of the substance but it's quite rare. She won't be able to use it a lot unless it's a dire situation.
Okay

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Results of a Wild one(closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus