Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Fight Between Good And Evil RP Discussion Post

Considering the case, most people here are angels or fallen angels. If you are willing to make Earth involve, I suggest they decide to battle it out on Earth. This involves people on Earth as well. In addition I'll cut down my intros into one post but with long paragraphs lol. Considering the situation, I say a battle that bring us together. Since our intro was slow and a lot of people are everywhere that was fine because we were waiting for the battle to happen. Then, there it bring us together. It's up to you guys how you want to do it. Also if you plan to assault on Earth, I can take care of that for you for Earth Forces. That and I may add in more characters for the fun lol. What do you guys think? owo
Of course you can also track down Talon :P. There are several groups of people in both heaven and hell that hates him for what he has done
Quantipede

sounds great. so where is the ic chat?
Don't forget the Under-realm.
I can help you!! I'm good at stuff and things and things and stuff!
Okay guys! What should we do first?
Quantipede

first we revive the rp i guess?

idk where the rp is in this forum so can you shoot a url link to this discussion?
whose turn is it?
I don't even know. I went out of order to keep the rp running.
Quantipede

Just don't do an order, since some people may have dropped out.
Should I start tossing my lore and characters in? Don't worry the lore is similar
It's to get the rp going and more interactive
THIS RP MUST LIFEEEE BREATH BREATH!
You must take the initiative! Make a post in the RP regardless of whose turn it is!
I think we are beating a dead horse at this point....
Sadness. Oh well. Who wants to do something else?
I don't know. I'm pissed =w=
Don't be. There'll be other chances. This was a fun thing to try, but not everything is going to work. Oh well.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Fight Between Good And Evil RP Discussion Post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus