Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Scarred and lost (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Haley Fox (played by GeekyGirl)

Two Rp concepts for this:

1) Every night you lock your doors and windows but you begin to notice food starting to slowly go missing. But..why food? This person has only stole food when you most likely have other things that seem more interesting. One cold winter night you find a girl in a secluded spot in your home asleep. How will you confront her?

2) As you travel a dark and winding path you seem to find an oddity. Around you there might be oak trees and such but you see a group of willow trees with vines weaved through the falling branches. It is an oddity cause willow trees are only in such places as near large bodies of water or swamps. Curious, you might decide to enter the odd circle of willow trees.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

Hey, if you don't mind I'd be totally down to do the second concept with this dude.
Haley Fox (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Sure! do you want me to send you a pm?
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

yes please.
Scarlet Raven (played by Zephyrezz)

I'm interested in doing the first with you. (Fair warning though, Scarlet has a bit of a foul mouth.)
I like the first concept very much, PM me if you like to RP it..
I'd be interested to do it with this character :)
I'd like to roleplay one of these with you ^^.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Scarred and lost (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus