Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost in the Great Forest

Amalia (played by IviCelebrindal)

Amalia walks through the woods, staff in hand, her white dress with green leaf trim flowing in the light breeze that flowed through the forest. Her long brown hair flowed around her like a cloak. Her eyes search the woods looking around at the beautiful landscape around her.
Pyvanna (played by ChibiBlanca)

(may i join?)
Amalia (played by IviCelebrindal) Topic Starter

(of course)

A young eleven girl sat by an old oak. She looked up at the clouds every once in a while. A bid landed on her head before taking off again. She heard someone walking so she stood up, bow in hand and started heading for the sound.

Amalia walks towards the sound of running water. Still calmly looking around her at the scene.

She spotted what was walking around. she wrapped her legs around a branch and fell back making her face appear in front of the ladies. "Hello."

Amalia gasps and forms a fireball in her hand, holding it up to the girl.
"who are you?"

Pyvanna dropped down. "Sapphire Forest, Pyvanna for short. This is Sapphire forest territory, so I should be asking YOU, who are you and tell me your buisness." She pulled up her bow, ready to fire.

"I'm Amalia. I was lost in this forest looking for my friends. This was the last place anyone saw them," she said, still holding the fireball.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lost in the Great Forest

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus