Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stuck Together

Ryu

C'hello.

Welcome to Stuck Together, the fabulous universe within our multiverse where you or your character has been brought to.

What does that mean? Well that means you and several others can come and go here. Interactions are free-form and not strict. This lets characters, and even players interact with one another. In fact maybe you interact with your character! So its like Roleplay but its not, but it is. Confusing much.

As time goes on game situations will be presented by the elected Game Master to make things even more interesting! This will cause different interactions for players/characters/etc.

But wait how do I elect a Game Master? Well after there are five or more people in Stuck Together they then can vote for the game master. The game master stays in power and in control until someone calls for a Vote. Someone has to second it. If the vote is seconded the group then gets to vote. You only get 1 vote no matter how many of your characters and personas are here. This is for the sake of fairness.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourselves and we'll begin!
Ryu wrote:
C'hello.

Welcome to Stuck Together, the fabulous universe within our multiverse where you or your character has been brought to.

What does that mean? Well that means you and several others can come and go here. Interactions are free-form and not strict. This lets characters, and even players interact with one another. In fact maybe you interact with your character! So its like Roleplay but its not, but it is. Confusing much.

As time goes on game situations will be presented by the elected Game Master to make things even more interesting! This will cause different interactions for players/characters/etc.

But wait how do I elect a Game Master? Well after there are five or more people in Stuck Together they then can vote for the game master. The game master stays in power and in control until someone calls for a Vote. Someone has to second it. If the vote is seconded the group then gets to vote. You only get 1 vote no matter how many of your characters and personas are here. This is for the sake of fairness.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourselves and we'll begin!

May i join! I love it
Sakarixilii (played by brilziana)

*scatters snowflakes* Another insanely overblown universe for me to explore? Excellent, count me in! *Freezes all the ground within a two foot radius*
I wave my hands wildly in sheer excitement. "I wanna join, I wanna join! Me, me, me! Oh, and Maxwell, but me too!"

Maxwell sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose between his fingers, unsure if his creator's sudden hyperness is more annoying than the fact he has to hold her hand through this.
I shall join as well. *violently combusts*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stuck Together

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus