Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The House In Copperton

Kanota Luz (played by robinnrose)

Kanota would be stepping outside into the courtyard. Overgrown...some cleaning should be good. I'll come back to it later. She walks around the house to see what there is. Hopefully there is a storage room that contains gardening tools.
Quinn Mae McMason (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Quinn saw a girl whom she wasn't familiar with walking down the stairs towards her. must be one of the other tenants.

"Oh hi there. You must be one of my house mates. I'm Quinn, it is a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to seeing you more often." Quinn stood there smiling a bit. "Oh I'm sorry for my rudeness but, I don't think I was ever told what your name was."
Auryon Tivona (played anonymously)

She smiled sliding down the railing to meet her new house-mate. "I'm Auryon, yea I got in a bit late this afternoon. But I'm here now." She said with a big smile. "So how many of us are there, just so I know?" She said with a small laugh. It was strange talking with people that she would live with for a while. She was never really around a lot of people not even in school so even now not knowing anyone it was nice to know there were other people.
Ander Flynn (played anonymously)

Ander would make it to his room with his trove of panties. He would go about hiding it but something was off. Everything was five inches off in fact! Well then. There was a sticky note "Hm...Quinn must have struck first. Don't feel so bad about this now" he said as he began stuffing her panties under his bed. Lots and lots of panties.

Quinn smiled at Auryon.
"Well as of now there are five of us, though there is supposed to be seven I believe, unless they change their minds. either way, the price is the same, so I have no problem." Quinn thought for a moment. "By the way, one of our house mates is named Ander, watch out for him. He's a real prankster."

She walks around and heard the prankster statement. "Oh, hi" as she waves at them a little. Slightly shy or reserved but sometimes outgoing.

Auryon smiles at the shy girl. "Hello, and I'm not worried about Ander, not in the slightest." She said with a smirk. She then walked over to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Auryon, your new housemate." She said extending her hand.

Ander came down the stairs at the moment "I'm starving is there any snacks in this place or do I have to go out?" he asked as he passed everyone to go to the kitchen. No hellos, no nothing. FOOD before Friends.

She slowly shakes her hand, "H-hi. I'm Kanota. Nice to meet you." She notice Ander walks by off in the corner, watching him go. "Is he...Ander?"

She shrugs. "No idea, but he has the right idea food would be nice right now." She said watching him go. "You want to come?" She asked Kanota.

"Um...sure!" She says in an energetic voice. She starts to look more cheerful now and rather being shy. Probably she got used to the strangers.

Quinn laughed as Ander went by, she started quickly going up the stairs to the third floor calling down behind her.
"Why would there be food here Ander? We just got here." When she got to her door she turned the handle.
"I'm gonna grab some money and my jacket. I'll meet you all downstairs if you wanna go out together."

Quinn grabbed a seventy dollar bill from her bag, putting it in her pocket then she turned and ran back down the stairs, her bags had been in slightly different places then before and one of them was unzipped, she would ask Ander what he took later. For now food was her goal. She ran back down stairs in hopes of catching them before they got to the first floor.

Ander would rummage through the kitchen not finding a dang thing to eat! Curse you Quinn for being right. He went back to the stair well "Fine, lets go out. "he said "But hurry, I'm starving you slowpoke." It was only then that he noticed the other two people there with him "Oh, Hi. I'm Ander. You girls hungry too?" He seemed to be pretty up in the clouds type of person.

She nods, "I should grab my purse...give me a moment". She hurries back to her room to grab her purse and some of her belongings before coming back. Upon returning, she says "I have enough for a feast or so...I think. Really depends how expensive the stores are around here..."

Auryon nods. "Yea I always have my essentials on me." She said pointing to her various small pouches. "Maybe while we're out we could all chip in for some groceries. So we don't always have to go out." She suggested with a small smile.

"Yeah, it would be nice if we could have our first dinner in the house today, lunch can be out though, food is still food. I think I have enough for lunch and to chip in for groceries." Quinn smiled with ideas of making the new house a home.

Ander started pushing them all out the door "Don't care, just need food. Lets go, go, go people!"

"Ahhh!" She slowly is pushed out of the door. Not welcomed to be pushed but it seems to be a little fun.

"Hey watch it." Said slowly brushing away from his push and walking out the door. "Alright anywhere you want to go?"

Quinn stuck her tongue at Ander as he pushed them out the door.

"I have no idea where to go, I've only been here once before, and that was back in junior high. I kind of want something fried though."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The House In Copperton

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus