Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The House In Copperton

Ander Flynn (played anonymously)

Ander clapped his hands in excitement. "Mm fried food! Sounds hearty and good. I'm down for it. Lets go ladies before I start getting handsy from the hunger!" It probably was an idle threat but it was hard to tell with him. He started to head with no where in mind. He was just going to wander till he hit food!
Kanota Luz (played by robinnrose)

"W-wait for us!" She really doesn't know where to go but following the group seems to be the better idea.
Auryon Tivona (played anonymously)

She sighed and followed the rest of the group. "When I was coming in this afternoon I saw a place a few blocks away, not sure what it was but something smelled delicious inside." She said pointing down the street. "It's just down there I think."
Quinn Mae McMason (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Quinn shrugged maybe
"It's fried or not, it's still food, I'm all for it, whatever it is, I'm gonna get something I haven't had before. Should be fun." Quinn thought for a moment.

"But then again, if you're planning on getting handsy, maybe we should wait around a little bit."

((Merry Christmas))

She nods slightly, "It's..up to you guys. I'm just fine with...anything. I'm not really picky about food so..."

(Merry Christmas)

Ander stuck his tongue out at Quinn "If its all the same to you I'd like to have a full stomach when I'm handsy. So lets get going to this place" He pointed at Auryon "Alright, you know how to get there? Lets stop wasting time and lets get going!"

She put a finger to her chest. "Who me? I'm sorry Ander, I think I would like to be addressed by my name or some title that isn't degrading. How about you say it and then we can go." She said sitting down on a nearby barrel of goods with a devilish smile.

(Merry Christmas :) )

"Fine, food first I guess." Quinn looked at Auryon as she sat down, she had a point, but food sounded good at the moment.
"Y'know Auryon, I think I'll just carry you there if you already need to sit down." Quinn said this in a sarcastic and slightly mischievous tone.

She looks at them with a little worry. The horseplay is a little too much for her. She doesn't know what to do at the moment.

Ander waved his hand apathetically "Fine...fine" He'd then seethe with fake kindness "Auryon, will you please lead us to this restaurant then?"

She nodded walking down the street strutting down the road and turning left to another main street. After a few minutes she lead them into a saloon looking restaurant smelling warm and welcoming.

She is a little nervous around the new group. She follows them quietly, intently looking around it.

Quinn was glad to follow Auryon to the food finally, she was quite hungry. It was an interesting saloon looking place. She wondered what kind of food it would really have. She was up for partially anything at the moment.

"Well I did sort of pop in earlier they have nearly anything you could ever want and it's a pretty good price." She said with a smile sliding into a large booth in the corner

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The House In Copperton

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus