Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Blood of Jakku ((PM to Join))

Lord Arken (played anonymously)

This game takes place in the time between Return of the Jedi and the Force Awakens on the planet of Jakku. Jakku is a desert lands with few villages and slum towns, mostly just deserts of quick sand, badlands raiders, and junk scavenger huts. The story begins with a small Rebel base, out of the way and very low staffed just keeping a look out when the Empire hyper jumps to the planet in hopes to hide out here... The result is the great battle of Jakku!

Etharon had once been a Pod Racing pilot before the empire shit it down about a decade ago, that's when Etharon the Lizarian pilot decided to join up with the Rebellion and has been one of their gifted pilots ever since! Today on the first sunrise of summer, hottest day of the year thus far he saw them. "X-Wing EZ-5118 checking in, routine flight is going fine, would go better if it wasn't so god damn hot out here..." The air conditioning in his X-Wing had gone out a few days ago and he had been waiting on the Nessissary parts from Yavin 4 or Corrisaunt to fix it up right.

But this is when it happened, a flash of a thousand ships jumping out of hyper speed right above the Jakku atmosphere! "Jakku Base, are you seeing this..." Looking up his droid R7-13 began beeping and wailing behind him, "I know R7! I know!!" Turning the X-Wing around Etharon turned up the thrusters as Half a dozen Star Destroyers began to descend on Jakku!!! "I repeat, Jakku base, are you seeing this!!!" The Destoryers looked pretty heavily damaged but never the less The first one landed in the desert badlands, then another! Opening up and releasing AT-AT walkers out onto the the surface!!

"GUYS, PERPAPRE FOR BATTLE!!!" Etharon yelled through the Com of his X-Wing.
Gavyn (played by floatch)

disregard this post
Gavyn (played by floatch)

Gavyn strides through the hangar of the Star Destroyer, with his helmet under one arm. He finds his TIE fighter and climbs up the side and lowers himself into the hatch. He punches a button and the hydraulics hiss, and the hatch seals shut. He turns his helmet over and places it on his head and seals the neck seal. He pulls on his gloves and then cracks his neck side to side. He gives the thumbs up to a passing mechanic as he straps himself in. He puts his hands on the controls and boots up the internal computer. Soon, the rest of the squadron is ready. He does a quick radio check and then gives the go. He pushes down on the throttle and him and the squadron shriek out of the hangar. They do an almost 90 degree turn, bearing down on the surface of the planet, to accompany the AT-ATs and troopers being deployed. They zoom down, through the atmosphere and level, speeding along the sand, accelerating in front of the AT-AT's toward the REbel position.
Lord Arken (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Etharon looked on his scanners, "they are following me!" He punched his radio drawing blood to his knuckles, "respond damnit!" With no one answering the radio and a squadron of five Tie fighters closing in Etharon had no choice, "they don't know where our base is yet, and we can't lead them back there R7... Let's take out as many of these Imperial losers as we can before we go down!" Spinning the X-Wing he turned to face the squadron of five, shooting at the group he yelled, "DIE IMPERIAL SKUM!!!!"

Edit: Shooting the cockpit of one it exploded throwing Tie Fighter bits into another fighter damaging the wing and the two spiraled down exploding in the Badlands bellow! Pulling up, two fighters followed And Etharon spun trying to avoid fire, "keep trying to reach Sand Base 6, got that R7?" The robot beeped and Etharon did a loop coming up behind the two Tie Fighters, focusing his aim on one of them he fired one of his two Ion Torpedos and the Tie exploded with a loud boom! The smoke cleared and the other two fighters were no where to be seen, "do you see them R7?" Etharon had a bad feeling about this...

rolled 1d4 and got 3
How many do I take out?

Captain Bistoli (played by Gunslinger13)

Captain Bistoli's X-Wing was having Radio issues but as he approached the sky battle there was no question in his mind about why Etharon was the general of Sand Base 6 on Jakku, he took out three of the tie fighters himself! Bistoli muttered something in Sullustan to his little blue BB unit and then switched his dialect to common, "here we come general!" As the explosion of the Ion Torpedos went off Bistoli saw the other two Tie Fighters getting in position to flank the general, "no ya don't!" He said in a very strong Sullustan accent, pulling the trigger he fired at one of the Tie fighters and it burst into flames. "Only one left general, shoot him up!"
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

Etharon i would like to join but your anonymous and i cant pm you

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Blood of Jakku ((PM to Join))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus