Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art desired, possible trade? (Alien boy)

Keo

Hello all! I have an idea for a new character, but i can't find the type of art i want for him anywhere! So my last resort is to ask for help! I feel a bit bad since the most i can offer is a trade (not to mention my own art is cartoony and not the best in the world, that and i can only do traditional). However i'm willing to offer up a drawing.

Since i have no image of what this Alien boy will look like i can try to explain it best i can... I will give a description if your interested, i have an idea of what i would like as a few features, like eyes and hair, but for the most part it has a wide opening for creative freedom, the only thing i ask is none of the are that has pre-made outlines. Those are just not what i'm looking for in this. I'm okay with traditional or digital art, and i don't mind how big it is, it can be a headshot to a full body.

If interested please let me know. I can send an example of my art to you if you like too.
<3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free art desired, possible trade? (Alien boy)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus