Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » hidden in the mist (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

sky (played anonymously)

It was once long ago that people like me where loved for their gifts some even worshiped but that time has long since past now our very name is feard some call us demons some call us monsters some call us healers but to those who know us we are simply witches each of us born with a gift or a sacred power all with one goal in mind and that is to forever make sure that the realms of humanity and the fair folk remain forever separate and now as I lay my eyes upon my new school in my new home I pray that we remain unheard of for if we are ever to be discovered again it shall mean the fall of all life as we know it....I am sky Cornelius blue and this is the story of how I met an unlikely group of friends that changed the fate of the world forever
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

UndertaleLex

fox crawls around whimpering in the storm that is raging in the forest
sky (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Upon happening upon this fox on his way home he stops and simply asks"do you need help my little friend?"

Hearing no reply from the creature he simply moves ahead swearing to return for the animal later

Sky continues walking to his new school he thinks about his life and his purpose for being here he wasn't paying attention as he seemed to have crashed into another person"ow that hirt!!!!....woah sorry you ok?" *offers hand*

(Correction:hurt)
UndertaleLex

fox sleeps and doesn't mind that he is cold

Upon returning from school he happens upon the fox once more and waits for it to awaken after of course making sure the fallen student from earlier was ok

Hello my small friend
UndertaleLex

UndertaleLex

(fox cant speak yet)

You dont have to hide your true voice my fair creature for those like me speak to all those within natures grasp but if you do not wish to speak I shall not force you
UndertaleLex

*falls asleep*

rolled 5d100 and got a natural 374. After the modifier of +20, got 394

rolled 10d100 and got a natural 435. After the modifier of -1, got 434

UndertaleLex

*follows human*

Why do you wish to fallow me I have done nothing to deserve your company
UndertaleLex

makes soft growling happyish noise

I understand.....tell me how would you like to have a home?
UndertaleLex

growls
UndertaleLex

in a happy way

Interesting .........well then if your sure fallow me then *walks*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » hidden in the mist (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus