Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hey guys im new here

i do a lot of rps so im open for anything and my fav subject in school is music
Pleasure to meet you, any type of music you prefer? I would ask for a favorite song..but much like favorite book, movie, or quote that is often a difficult question.
It's sweet to meet you; welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, also known as Light! I hope your time spent here is filled with fun and good times.

So you've done a lot of RPs, huh? Do you have a favorite genre in particular, or a genre that you RP in the most?
ingiminii Topic Starter

Rixcus wrote:
Pleasure to meet you, any type of music you prefer? I would ask for a favorite song..but much like favorite book, movie, or quote that is often a difficult question.

i love pop and heavy metal and my fav song would be house on a hill by the pretty reckless. as in movies it would be resident evil and books would be morganville series
ingiminii Topic Starter

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
It's sweet to meet you; welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, also known as Light! I hope your time spent here is filled with fun and good times.

So you've done a lot of RPs, huh? Do you have a favorite genre in particular, or a genre that you RP in the most?

i have rpied for almost 7 years but on facebook and my fav genre would be a mix of vampire and romance
ingiminii wrote:

i love pop and heavy metal and my fav song would be house on a hill by the pretty reckless. as in movies it would be resident evil and books would be morganville series

Huh, cool that is a really interesting mix!
ingiminii Topic Starter

Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:

yea and i have also a bit intrest in acting,singing and dancing :)
ingiminii wrote:
Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:

awesome, this theatre nerd can fully support that!
ingiminii Topic Starter

Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:
Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:

i have been on stage a lot at the school i went to and i was accually cinderella two years a row and i just love the feeling of preforming for others :D
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I love music and the theater! Your creativity will be valued on this site XD
ingiminii Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I love music and the theater! Your creativity will be valued on this site XD

thanks and i hope i get to rp soon :D
XD XD XD XD XD
ingiminii Topic Starter

hehe xD
Sanne Moderator

Hey and welcome! :D Good to get to know you. Being open to all sorts of RPs is a good thing! Anything in particular that you love a little more than other genres in RP though?
ingiminii wrote:
Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:
Rixcus wrote:
ingiminii wrote:

i have been on stage a lot at the school i went to and i was accually cinderella two years a row and i just love the feeling of preforming for others :D

Cool, that would be a fun role to play, I think one of my favorites was playing Scrooge.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Looks like you're making some new friends already! ^_^
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR. And I bet you are a very good singer or musician. It's nice to meet you.
tumblr_inline_ntd2zz9TFN1tw5ajg_500.gif
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there, welcome aboard!
ingiminii Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hi there, welcome aboard!

thank you :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hey guys im new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus