Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance rp(boy x girl) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Josjac (played by Ash64123)

Hello everyone, I've been meaning to use this character for rps, but really haven't had the chance and so I kinda have forgotten about him. S while going through my characters I found him and would like to try an rp with him. As of course by the title I want to do a romance rp, but if you would like to try an adventure or any other type just tell me. I have only a few starters but if you would like to create your own for the rp you would like to do that would be great, and of course if you don't like this character you can choose a different one of my characters. Just to warn some they are horribly written(at least in my perspective) so proceed with major caution.
~
THESE ARE THE STARTERS

*Josjac ran and hopped from building to building top, his breath rugged. He was running away from a failed assassination. Not his though. He dove in a window if a nearby building, thinking it was abandoned having seen no light inside. Little did he know someone was already I there. He hid by the side of the window sill hopping no one saw him get in there. He was breathing heavily and only focusing on the people chasing and nothing else around him, only wanting one thing gone first before dealing with another topic.

*Josjac looked down at you, his eyes changing color as he did, settling on a red. You were the only soldier left in one people would call a massacre. He picked you up hearing the voices of others. You had a broken hand and severe fracture on your knee. He carried you to his hideout, you passing in and out of consciousness.

So, these are practically the only starters I have right now, of course there are many more I'd like to make , but I have no idea how to word them properly. There is just one I'd love to do but it involves two people, so if you feel curious to know what it is message me. Also all of these rps will be in pm.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day.:)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance rp(boy x girl) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus