Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post Nuclear Apocolypse RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dungeon Master (played anonymously)

Hello all, your friendly DM here ready to start my fourth official full fledged game involving the post nuclear science fiction setting! It will be open world but group oriented, no dice roll for the players but I may do some luck based rolling myself. My vision is me and four roll players with human characters ((in the same family)) step out of a bomb shelter after growing up in the dark heart of the earth, only to find the world once talked about by your parents to be completely destroyed. No mammals survived only bugs however mutated they have become such as:

Roach Hounds- Cockroach Wolves

Steam Rollers- Giant Rollypollies

Yellow Jackets- Sentient Wasp/Bee warriors.

Blood Suckers- Humanoid Mosquitoes

Horse Flies- Horse ((or more cow)) shaped flies who no longer can fly.

Dragon Flies- Giant Dragon sized Dragon flies, no fire but they will be a big threat!

On top of the new relationships can be forged with any NPC you meet, I will play each NPC and control all mutant insects you may be attacked by! Humans will consist of the following four classes!

Brutes- The most heavily armored and the best with Melee weapons these guys are oddly more immune to radiation then most.
2. Mutants- Mutants have gross deformities but this is only a warning created by nature. Each mutant is capable of psychic powers such as Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Future Sight.
3. Gunslingers- Great aim with any weapon, they are also pretty stealthy!
4. Doctors- Very intelligent, good at weapon creation and hacking old tech. They also know how to heal others!

Along with these traits you will come in contact with other humans such as Raiders, Politicians, Travelers, Farmers, and Bunker Dwellers, these may be hostile, or open to chat! Odd enough the currency are Rings, wedding rings, gold rings, silver rings, stainless steel rings, it's just a currency after all, but some shacks also accept necklaces and ratings so be sure to ask ;)

To sign up bellow I need a name, gender, age, class, a character personality, a character flaw, a character bond. Everyone starts with no weapons, and I decide how the group knows eachother based on what you write down!

I really hope you guys enjoy the game and that we have a lot of people try and get in on this! PM me with questions but sign up here :)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Jared (played by Light_Of_Love)

Name: Jared
Class: Doctor
Flaw: Can become shy, can be indecisive
Personality: Nice, peaceful, dislikes fighting, tries to be respectful
Character bond: I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure what this means.
Dungeon Master (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Character bond is what drives you, are you looking for someone that left the bunker a year or two ago and hope to find them, do you want to help people, do you want to settle down with a lover one day if you can even find love?? It's what drives you.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Name: Sam Thorne
Class: Brute
Flaw: sometimes too cocky.
Trait: Is very charismatic
Bond: wants to do the right thing in this messed up world.
Jared (played by Light_Of_Love)

Then,
Bond: To help people, and to find someone...
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Still waiting on 2 or do you wanna start without them and add them later??

I'm fine either way.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post Nuclear Apocolypse RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus