Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Suitoring (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie)

After being a soldier for a few years, you thought you'd seem it all. People with horns, wings, tails, people attacking with weapons made of light or blood...
You thought youd seen it all... Unroll you got a message in your telecom.
THIS MESSAGE IS NOT TO BE SHOWN OR REVEALED TO GENERAL CANARY IN ANY WAY
General Canary is a vital part of the outfit of Mitya. But in recent times, I have observed her stress levels rising dangerously high, to the point of her being reckless enough to injure herself. This is a call to arms, I would like anyone interested in assisting to report to Doctor Heslen in the Medical Wing of Building 3 in the compound. Assistance could be anywhere from taking her out of the compound for a few days of relaxation, to courting her, but your safety would not be guaranteed.

This RP will contain combat, Scifi, Military Themes, and possibly romance. Any 18+ rated scenes require an 18+ Player, and everyone who applies needs an entirely Human and/or Cyborg OC
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Davis Tavor (played by robinnrose)

A mercenary type of guy who joined the army or so? Will that work?
Canary and Hawk (played by Laineie) Topic Starter

Davis Tavor wrote:
A mercenary type of guy who joined the army or so? Will that work?

That would work well. He could even be a kind of special ops kind of off the books thing, hired gun or whatever. I try to keep my RPs as versatile as possible, so we can change it up.

I wouldn't mind special ops. He's specialized in sniping so that would work well.

Sorry about that time. Anyway, you can normally count on me to reply at least a dozen times a day, and my replies are normally around a paragraph in length. And there'll be profanity. So of you're okay with all of that, shoot me a PM.

I'm okay with all those but what do you mean by "that time?" I think I missed something here.

The time it took me to get back to you.

Oh no it's fine. So it's a group rp right?

I was planning on it being a 1x1 sort of thing, I only out 4 characters for the same of letting others know I wanted multiple rps, but we could do a group if other people want that.

Ooohhh I see. Sorry then cause 1x1 isn't my thing at the moment. I thought it was group since you are looking multiple players.

Oh, alrighty. Perhaps another time, then. Bye!
This sounds fabulous and I would love it. Please pm me because I would love to be a part of this craziness.

Ethan Hunter wrote:
This sounds fabulous and I would love it. Please pm me because I would love to be a part of this craziness.

Oh-Ho, caught me as I was turning off the light for bed. Sending a message your way now.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

Sounds pretty interesting. My character's got a military background, and I've yet to explore that in an rp.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Suitoring (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus